hifonics good stuff?

I've owned Zeus and Brutus series subwoofers (the older ones with LED's). While they do produce BASS they aren't especially loud or good sounding. Like anything else you get what you pay for. You didn't mention a budget or what amps you're running, but the recommendations so far are good ones. I'll throw Ascendant Audio Havoc out there, SoundSolutionsAudio Icon, Sundown SA, and T3 TS out there as well. Good luck, there's so much to choose from your head will spin hard before you make your choice.

seems like ID or DD are my range stufffrom what people have given advise about they seem to prefer those two to anyother for that range
Looking at hifonics then going to ^ good job. Cant go wrong if you buy and ID or DD sub. What amp and how much RMS?

Looking at hifonics then going to ^ good job. Cant go wrong if you buy and ID or DD sub. What amp and how much RMS?

infinity 1600a

600rms @ 4ohm

900rms @ 2ohm

i want a good sounding sub, but i also want it to be loud as far as someone next to me turning the volume up and be louder, or rolling down the window where we hang out and thump loud as F**k

but sound good when crusing when volume on low, quick response, rock and rap..

infinity 1600a 600rms @ 4ohm 900rms @ 2ohm i want a good sounding sub, but i also want it to be loud as far as someone next to me turning the volume up and be louder, or rolling down the window where we hang out and thump loud as F**k but sound good when crusing when volume on low, quick response, rock and rap..
try a resonant engineering se 12". should do pretty good off of that power.

Hifonics makes great amps. I just got the Hifonics Brutus 1210D, and the amp is speechless. Never over heats, no fuses to replace, blah blah blah. But i don't know about their subs. I haven't done much research on them, so sorry i really can't let you know. But if your looking for a good amp, at a great price, definitly go for the Hifonics.
hahahahahahahahahahahah:p:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.