SOLD hifonics aphrodite VIII sell or trade for sundown 4 channel

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok i picked this up local and figured someone would love to have this

everything works 100% and for its age looks pretty good. anyways i'm looking for a sundown 4 channel in trade ( I listed it for sale on ebay after 3 days if it dont sell or i dont find a trade I will sell it here) for $300obo

there is a white one on ebay (busted) selling for $150 and $89 shipping LOL and yes it has 2 bids on it

here is the specs

http://www.maxxsonics.net/manuals/hifonics/pdfs/hf_SERIESVIII.pdf

please look close at the pix because there is a couple of marks on the heat sink

DSC03298.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

DSC03302.jpg

DSC03303.jpg

You sell that amp, especially for your requests, you're going to hell buddy! Keep it!
I dont like to collect things and let them sit in closet LOL but there is a few that will and I'll bet it will sell pretty easy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.