Help with wiring new double din

Participant count
  • Participant list

Monstermah

Today, 03:24 PM #1

Monstermah

Pioneer double din with no harness

I bought a pioneer avh-200bt but it didn't have the factory wire harness with it so I'm trying to find one online but there isn't really any sure shot harnesses for that model. I'm trying to find a pin out diagram so I can just make one myself but need some help looking and finding one. I believe the avh200-bt and avh100dvd have the same pin outs. Anyone with the deck or experience, help is much appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
Your image doesn't really show anything. That could be 3 different head units for all we know, but I think it's 2 different add-ons. It sounds...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...

About this thread

Monstermah

Monstermah
Flagstaff,Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tenbux1970