Help putting together a solid system?

Participant count
  • Participant list

blwnblue

I have tons of questions and I've searched but reading enough makes you love a product the first minute, continue reading and it becomes the crappiest product known to man...

so to start I have a 2006 trailblazer...and I have an idea on the set up I want...what I want is just people's ideas..I've been out of the car audio scene for a LOONG time now...so you might know of something that's better for the price or just outside input on things I may not have thought of.. I listen to mostly hip hop but I also have two daughters that take up ALL the room when I have them...

so I need versitily, and space savings...hence 1 amp, one woofer...I also want control, the ability to turn the subwoofer off/on/up/or down is a must......with that being said, all I've purchased so far is 2 sets of Cadence cwm6 components...

and I was looking at this amp Phoenix Gold R9.0;5 - Phoenix Gold Octane R 5

and I'd like this woofer bc it only needs 1.3 cu ft..and I wouldn't mind hearing 32hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ...Rockford Fosgate P312D2

and the head unit, well that's a whole other topic but I want nav/dvd/double din all in one...I was looking at the eclipse and the pioneer, the z1 I believe and the eclipse 5495 I believe... the ones w/ the HDD, I don't want to keep track of a nav cd so I'd rather it be loaded on the HDD...again, I want a solid system, I'm not going to enter any competition but by the same token I do want to hear and feel the music as I drive down the street...(without my daughters in the car of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.