Hello new amp!

Turbogsxr3384

Fl
Sorry in advance but I'm just excited about my new amp. Just got my package today and found a nice rockford t1000 in it. I'm absolutely loving the birth sheet. 924 watts at 4 ohms, 1520 at 2 ohms and 1572 at 1 ohm. Those are some awesome numbers I have to say so myself! Not bad for a t1000. The numbers are almost as good as a t1500. Anyone else out there with t1000s with these good numbers or did I luck out with a great amp?

I know they do. Not my first rockford amp. My old 1500bd was putting out around 1700 at 2 ohms. Lasted over 10 years. Good solid amps I have to say. Most people out there don't appreciate the stuff rockford builds.

It's not that it's not appreciated, but you can get the same power for less mulahs. Paid 630 for a t1000bdcp, and got a saz1500v3 for 340. Birth sheet was 850 4, 1300 2, 1400 1. Saz will do around 2k at 1. Just saying. And the rf stayed warm at 2ohms, saz is at 1ohm on same electrical, has yet to be warm.

**** 630? I wouldnt blame u to look else where for an amp. Luckily I didnt pay any where near that. I look at amps and I couldnt find much that was a better price than the rockford with equal output.

It's not that it's not appreciated, but you can get the same power for less mulahs. Paid 630 for a t1000bdcp, and got a saz1500v3 for 340. Birth sheet was 850 4, 1300 2, 1400 1. Saz will do around 2k at 1. Just saying. And the rf stayed warm at 2ohms, saz is at 1ohm on same electrical, has yet to be warm.
The Rockford amps are nice except for the price. The SAZ-1500Dv3 is a little beast. Most people don't know it, but it's exactly half of a SAZ-4500D.

And she is truly a beast amp, now I understand the quality aspect of this here addiction err hobby...lol. Jacob did one he!! of a job on this baby. Still haven't installed my ho alt, but when I do, I will be wringing every watt out of it that it has to offer. I almost feel sorry for those re se 10's that will be hooked to it for full powahs.

The Rockford amps are nice except for the price. The SAZ-1500Dv3 is a little beast. Most people don't know it, but it's exactly half of a SAZ-4500D.
That explains a lot, I had been entertaining upgrading to a lil more powahs, now I believe I will just install alt and enjoy my halved saz4500...lol.

in general they are priced high. I like rockford amps, they are good amps no doubt, just haven't had the $ to throw at an amp yet. I really want to one of these days get a high quality amplifier. But for now I got cheap shoes so I keep losing.

I think the RF 4 channels are priced right the sub amp are too much money
the RF 4 channels are cheap because there's not much in there. Class D subwoofer amps require big coils (with big cores and lots of expensive enamel coated wire wrapped around them) and big capacitors too. Makes the cost go up quite a bit from your average small 4 channel AB amp.

Where did you see T1000's new for $300?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.