Headunits with Crossover?

thanks for the suggestions, and yes it was a giver take statement. I have a pio deck now but its like the basemodle i guess ud call it i paid like 130 for it and it only has one set of preouts on it, and no sub control so thats why i want one with seperate sub outs.

question; if a deck has sepereate sub outs does that automatically mean its got a built in cross over? or will all the lows still go to the speakers and it will just auto cut the highs from the subs?

thanks for the suggestions, and yes it was a giver take statement. I have a pio deck now but its like the basemodle i guess ud call it i paid like 130 for it and it only has one set of preouts on it, and no sub control so thats why i want one with seperate sub outs.
question; if a deck has sepereate sub outs does that automatically mean its got a built in cross over? or will all the lows still go to the speakers and it will just auto cut the highs from the subs?
I used to have the next model up from base-model and it have crossovers...typically multiple pre-outs means lowpass/highpass crossovers.

But to be sure always check the manual first

okay but if i plug my subs into the low preout does it cut the lows from the other speakers?
You usually have to turn the internal crossovers on in the HU. You could also utilize the amps crossovers if needed

If you can find one a good Pioneer Premier DEX P1r will do the trick...I've seen them go used in that price range....and its well worth the money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.