has anyone ever used ikesound.com to order??

sportincamry
10+ year member

just wondering if anyone has used ikesound to order audio equipment?? i was lookin around on there just wastin time and i realized their prices are really low......i saw kicker L5's for $165 (12 inch) each and JBL1200.1's for $285. just wonderin if it's safe to order from them....i already have enough audio but hey can you really ever have enough?? i mean have equipment i've never used...i'd order somethin and by the time i got it i had decided not to use it.........please let me know..interested in gettin 4 L5's with 2 JBL1200.1's. total it would cost me $1250. plus s & h

i bought a pair of kicker solobaric's and they were great, i bought a infinity 5 channel amp and it was great, BUT!!!!!!!!!!! i bought a infinity 1000w amp and when i got it the crossover was fried. do what you want but be careful!!!!

Ikesound is cool, I've ordered my stuff from them no problem. Got my Premier P740MP from them, no prob. Got my JBL P80.4 from them, no prob. Got my Kappa rears, no prob. My 1200.1 is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I asume there will be no probs.

:- )

I have never ordered anything from ikesound... but i got 2 buddies that ordered faces (P740 and a panasonic) and they got um for great prices and with no problems, there was quick delivery and no S+H, all the equipment came in great condition.. once i make my decisions im planning on ordering some stuff from them too i think theyre a great compony...

Roberto

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.