GOOGLE IS USLESS with this problem, Car Stereo Just shut Off... Wont power on, BUT

I have a dual cd player its like $50 at walmart.. it ejects and feeds discs, but no light shows up on the faceplate, ive changed almost all the fuses in the driver side compartment, its a 2001 lanos. i have amp and sub which arnt hooked up because my stereo jus stopped working, i have diagrams of what fuses do what, and ive put in all new ones that said anything about audio, havnt tried changing any that are by the motor because idk which one to change.theres also a fuse on the cd player that ive replaced.. its a 5 amp fuse. please help me guys! ive got a new wire harness also, so everythings new except the cd player, which ive tried a new sony one and it just ejects and feeds the same. ive recently have changed the battery idk if that does anything but its getting power cuz it ejects, just please anything helps!

Sounds like a illumination wire problem. If you have the illumination wire hooked up in the harness, unhook it. If its not, hook it up. Ive had tons of different results with illumination wires on different decks/cars.

Sounds like a illumination wire problem. If you have the illumination wire hooked up in the harness, unhook it. If its not, hook it up. Ive had tons of different results with illumination wires on different decks/cars.
broo! the illumination wire (orange) is on the harness, but my stereo doesnt have a orange cord to connect anywhere, could a illumination fuse be blown? like all i need to know is what the part is and ill find it and replace it, im dead without music! :/

why are you randomly replacing fuses? if that many fuses are actually bad you haz seriuz problumz.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif...

why are you randomly replacing fuses? if that many fuses are actually bad you haz seriuz problumz.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif...
idk if any are bad, i just replaced them all just to cancel that out, im 19 and jus want my woofers blowin again! i havnt gotten real help really, id hate to pay someone to find out then pay to fix it, i rather jus try it myself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.