Good BASS songsss??

its also depends on his box tuning and subs

i have a box tuned to 32hz 2 sa 12s, i dont want anything thats gonna fry my shite :p doi i make sure the songs are below 32hz ? or wut lol

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

thx for the lists too

Download Audacity. You can see what DB level each song peaks at, as well at the frequencies. It will take you 2 minutes to learn to use, and it'll be one of the most helpful things you'll ever use.

I literally had the same subs and tuning you have. Anything between 33hz-45hz will sound AWESOME! You'll get decent output down to 28hz, as well as a little bit from 46-50hz.

Download Audacity. You can see what DB level each song peaks at, as well at the frequencies. It will take you 2 minutes to learn to use, and it'll be one of the most helpful things you'll ever use.
I literally had the same subs and tuning you have. Anything between 33hz-45hz will sound AWESOME! You'll get decent output down to 28hz, as well as a little bit from 46-50hz.
well i dont reall yknow what 32hz is or anything.. rofl

but ill get the program.

edit: and how do u use it?

well i dont reall yknow what 32hz is or anything.. roflbut ill get the program.

edit: and how do u use it?
No offense, but if you don't know what 32hz is then do a little research. Browse around some forums for a while, Google some stuff. Like I said no offense at all, but look around some before you decide to mess with your setup.

i found this.
How To Clearly Bass Boost A Song With Audacity (easy) - YouTube

so i could do this to all my songs right?

but, what settings do I use? thanks
No no no no no. You don't want to do that, you have to be very precise to effectively add bass boost without clipping everything. Just do a little research before you mess with your music through Audacity. It's an awesome program like I said before.

No offense, but if you don't know what 32hz is then do a little research. Browse around some forums for a while, Google some stuff. Like I said no offense at all, but look around some before you decide to mess with your setup.

No no no no no. You don't want to do that, you have to be very precise to effectively add bass boost without clipping everything. Just do a little research before you mess with your music through Audacity. It's an awesome program like I said before.
ah so whats the difference between 30hz and 40 hz, 40 hz is a louder noise?

you try typing what is hz into google and see your luck haha :p

ah so whats the difference between 30hz and 40 hz, 40 hz is a louder noise?
you try typing what is hz into google and see your luck haha :p
Not necessarily. To be honest there are more people on this site that can give you better, more specific information than myself on this subject.

dubstep is stupid, I'd take a well produced 808 beat over a spastic, drug inspired dubstep drop, any day of the week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.