Golf Cart gets 15" Subwoofer and Speakers - Install Vid

Participant count
  • Participant list

cornbreadman

Hey guys new to the forum, I hope I fit right in. I am always putting speakers on something!

This was a rainy day idea that we came up with.

I had an old 15" bazooka subwoofer that I got for free from my cousin and a boss 1000w amp.

My friends had some blue underglow and some 6.5" boss speakers which he got for around 20 bucks total.

We decided why not install all of it on a golf cart?

I powered the lights and the speakers off of a 12v 6.5 amp battery that I had replaced in an old four-wheeler before I sold it.

The result was - hours of entertainment - and a horrible sounding audio system. However, we had so much fun that it was worth all the trouble and the audio quality wasn't too bad for putting the whole thing together for less than 20 bucks!!!

Of course, once my friend's dad got home we got a trying-not-to-laugh scolding and had to take it all apart again.

Hope this is not against any rules because it is "cart" audio instead of "car" audio haha

It made for one great day and if yall want to see the finished product Ill put a link to the video below! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.