Going to buy some Boss amps

SAZ-3500D-BOSS-3600.JPG

SAZ-3500D vs BOSS Audio DD 3600 - Car Audio Classifieds

I guess they finally caught on to people guessing power by fusing. It's not even connected to anything, just sitting in the case
They werent fake fuses the amps have built in spare fuse holders. Very convenient and forward thinking if you ask me.

boss are you guys serious
Yes. They are the best for your money and have been proven to do rated, even after rise. Reliability is solid too, so I don't know why they have such a long warranty now.

Easily one of the best companies out there

Yes. They are the best for your money and have been proven to do rated, even after rise. Reliability is solid too, so I don't know why they have such a long warranty now.
Truth- they have one of the highest profit margins.

nice amp i hook it up to boss 12 at 2 ohm the sub lasted all of 10 sec, so i went to get a new sub that could hold the power hooked it up to memphis 12. man the bass rockes at 4 ohm its a real killer amp.
Man, solid review. Going to have to grab me a few of these.

futuramafry.jpg

120A in fuses...I'd give it 1100w tops. From the chitty amps on there, I'd give this one a try:
Planet Audio BB4000.1 Big Bang 4000W Monoblock Class-D Amplifier

I think they're same company as boss. I'd bet that one does at least 2kW, though it's twice the cost and no awesome warranty haha
Big Bang series is actually pretty solid, at least the 4 Channels are. Owned a 175.4 briefly and it actually sounded a bit better than my SoundQubed 120.4 and had a hell of lot more power. The guts were far, far, far more impressive too. However, their sub amp BB series may be ****. Just throwing in my .02. Jim can also back me up on this one.

Doesnt boss make like a 6k you have to get the biggest they have.
I did not see a 6k. Can you post the link?

I'll get the amp after I finalize my actual system purchases. Got $1,250 right now, but need to get a Taramps 30k and one or two beefy ass subs first.

The Boss amp will just be for fun metering my Z this Summer. I'll be doing a lot of enclosure testing to find the best fart box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.