FS: wii

not to thread dump here... but that ground zero looks like it has had a bad recone...
the dustcap was crushed by the person who owned it two transactions ago. and since GZ is no longer in business, a replacement dustcap was made out of what used to be an adire something or other dustcap, wasnt the prettiest thing, but it worked, and modified the T/S a bit to be slightly more desireable.

nvmd, looks like my trade offer might be otherwise sold... sorry to sort of thread dump regal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

the dustcap was crushed by the person who owned it two transactions ago. and since GZ is no longer in business, a replacement dustcap was made out of what used to be an adire something or other dustcap, wasnt the prettiest thing, but it worked, and modified the T/S a bit to be slightly more desireable.
nvmd, looks like my trade offer might be otherwise sold... sorry to sort of thread dump regal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
t5hank you for chiming in hoss I appreciate it!

the 'glue' on the lead is called ca-glue, but maybe its some sort of silicone. irregardless. who cares. its cone is attached to the basket, now it holds the cone to the lead or it gets the hose! OR IT GETS THE HOSE!!

obviously it was the origional cone\lead\spider\ect. sorry to dump.

so BUMP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

regal8r

5,000+ posts
I <3 my CRX
regal8r
Lincoln, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied