Model: PC3.65C Power Class Series

RMS Power Handling: 200 watts per set / 100 watts each side

3/4" Aluminum dome tweeter with 3/4" voice coil

Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz

Impedance: 3-ohms

Top Mount Depth: 2-5/8"

Cutout Dimensions: 5-7/8"

PRECISION POWER PC3.65C 6.5" CAR AUDIO COMPONENT SYSTEM | eBay

Brand new in box. The picture actually shows another box, I have another set of these that are currently installed in my Jeep that have been used for about 6 months, that I will be pulling out soon and listing at a later date.

Price:

$250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

?

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Where did you install them in your jeep? Can I see some pics of them I have the same year and have no idea where to install tweeters.
This ^^^^

And how do you like them? I was going to get a set a few months back, but didnt know where to mount the midrange.

1" tweets were installed in the doors, and the mids I installed in the dash where the stock tweets are. I ended up just cutting into the dash cover, they are just sitting on top for right now, I was planning on fiverglassing them in but never really got around to it. I wouldn't be able to get pics until next week as the jeep is broke down and sitting at my parents house.

1" tweets were installed in the doors, and the mids I installed in the dash where the stock tweets are. I ended up just cutting into the dash cover, they are just sitting on top for right now, I was planning on fiverglassing them in but never really got around to it. I wouldn't be able to get pics until next week as the jeep is broke down and sitting at my parents house.
Do you mean the mids are in the doors and the tweets are sitting on the dash? I don't think mine has stock tweets.

There is a panel that runs along the top of the dash, right along the windshield base. It houses a 1.5" tweeter on both sides, that is where I currently have the mids sitting. Even if you don't have the infinity sound system stock, it still has the locations for the stock tweeters. The woofers are in the stock location in the door, and then the tweets are mounted on the top of the door panels.

The new set has been sold, but I just pulled the used set out and will have them packed up and ready to ship on Saturday. Looking for $175 shipped for the used set. Comes with original box, everything is in mint shape, only used for about 4 months.

Are you looking for any trades? I have a pair of ID CXS62 v.2 mids, an ED nine.4, and a pioneer DEX-73 BT, I'd be willing to do a combo of items plus a little cash or all of them straight up. Let me know

Sorry, I would have loved to, I am looking for the nine.4, and I just bought some OEM's. But these comps have been sold.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.