SOLD FS: NEW Critical Mass UL12

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
(NEW) Critical Mass UL12

$575 shipped in the 48

RMS Power handling: 2500 Watts (undistorted power)

Peak Power handling: 5000 Watts

Recommended Box Volume: 1.2 cuft. (Sealed)

Weight: 16.6 lbs

Motor Type: Dual Gap / Internal NEO Magnet

Voice Coil Type: Ultra-High Temp Dual Coil (Made in the USA)

Voice Coil Diameter: 3”

Voice Coil Impedance: 1.5 ohm nominal per coil

Xmax (one-way linear excursion): 36 mm (3” peak-to-peak)

Maximum Excursion (one way): 46 mm (Almost 4” peak-to-peak)

Sensitivity: 96.7 db (2.83V / 1m) (coils in parallel)

Fs (Klipple-LSI): 31 Hz

Qts (Klipple-LSI): 0.81

Vas (Klipple-LSI): 47.7 Liters

i will get up to date pics if anyone wants them.

142br83.jpg

you can see there are some very small scuffs on the bottom of the motor from when i was going to put them in my truck. never got around to it though.

2w24uo8.jpg

coils both read 1.6ohm

2mgt4.jpg

14l4kxu.jpg

the damage to the box that i have for this one since i used the other box to ship one.

i will be adding plenty of extra packaging to insure the sub gets there in 1 piece. i will also get some make sure the seam of the box is glued back together well.

nlcxzl.jpg

67ru6b.jpg

1fbuc5.jpg

The ul12 sub is the most musical sub that has every been built!! PERIOD!!! They can get loud and when they get loud they still sound fantastic. I have owned several of them. If it wasnt for the fact that my daily driver was rear ended, I would still have mine. If you would rate a sub musically, I would give it a 9.8 out of 10. How loud and clear they can get, I would rate it 9.5 out of 10. They are just the baddest sounding sub in the world!!!

The ul12 sub is the most musical sub that has every been built!! PERIOD!!! They can get loud and when they get loud they still sound fantastic. I have owned several of them. If it wasnt for the fact that my daily driver was rear ended, I would still have mine. If you would rate a sub musically, I would give it a 9.8 out of 10. How loud and clear they can get, I would rate it 9.5 out of 10. They are just the baddest sounding sub in the world!!!
and the have pixie dust:laugh:

Loudman in on the right track, they are very nice sounding and get freaking loud doing it. it is arguable if they are the tops musically, but I don't think anyone can argue the fact that they are among the front runners for sure.

Personally my favorite sub, I just wish Critical Mass would get a clue as far a customer service and care. Seriously a recone for a UL12 is $1200:eek: With that being said, who in the hell would want to drive them with 2Kw or more? I personally think when you send it in to them for a recone, they simply send you one in replacement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date