SOLD FS: NEW Critical Mass UL12

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
(NEW) Critical Mass UL12

$575 shipped in the 48

RMS Power handling: 2500 Watts (undistorted power)

Peak Power handling: 5000 Watts

Recommended Box Volume: 1.2 cuft. (Sealed)

Weight: 16.6 lbs

Motor Type: Dual Gap / Internal NEO Magnet

Voice Coil Type: Ultra-High Temp Dual Coil (Made in the USA)

Voice Coil Diameter: 3”

Voice Coil Impedance: 1.5 ohm nominal per coil

Xmax (one-way linear excursion): 36 mm (3” peak-to-peak)

Maximum Excursion (one way): 46 mm (Almost 4” peak-to-peak)

Sensitivity: 96.7 db (2.83V / 1m) (coils in parallel)

Fs (Klipple-LSI): 31 Hz

Qts (Klipple-LSI): 0.81

Vas (Klipple-LSI): 47.7 Liters

i will get up to date pics if anyone wants them.

142br83.jpg

you can see there are some very small scuffs on the bottom of the motor from when i was going to put them in my truck. never got around to it though.

2w24uo8.jpg

coils both read 1.6ohm

2mgt4.jpg

14l4kxu.jpg

the damage to the box that i have for this one since i used the other box to ship one.

i will be adding plenty of extra packaging to insure the sub gets there in 1 piece. i will also get some make sure the seam of the box is glued back together well.

nlcxzl.jpg

67ru6b.jpg

1fbuc5.jpg

Still not gone?? Damn, good luck bro. I got rid of mine for $470 shipped. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Still not gone?? Damn, good luck bro. I got rid of mine for $470 shipped. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
nope. theres no way ill go that low since this one has never been mounted or anything.

i did consider buying the one you had back but i found something else instead.

what grade neo do these have?
i could tell you for sure. ill check and see if it says anywhere on the box.

considering the price of them i would guess its a fairly high grade

edit:

this is all ive got. its not much of a help though

Huge, radial slot vented, NEO motor structure. Utilizing the latest and best high temp, high grade Neodymium-Iron-Born magnets, which generate up-to 20 times more magnetic energy than conventional ceramic magnets of equivalent size. The radial slot vents keep the motor running cool, enabling much greater power handling capability than conventional Neo designs.

i could tell you for sure. ill check and see if it says anywhere on the box.considering the price of them i would guess its a fairly high grade
well thats why i was asking,retail on these is up there,just wondering how they compare to the DDz neo.

well thats why i was asking,retail on these is up there,just wondering how they compare to the DDz neo.
now i did own and use a 1st gen 99z10. it was a great sub. even though it can be used daily they are obviously meant far more for burps.

even though i owned 3 of the UL's i have yet to actually hear one.

when it comes to burps the 99z would destroy this thing. on the other hand when it comes to SQ hands down it would be the CMASS

now i did own and use a 1st gen 99z10. it was a great sub. even though it can be used daily they are obviously meant far more for burps.
even though i owned 3 of the UL's i have yet to actually hear one.

when it comes to burps the 99z would destroy this thing. on the other hand when it comes to SQ hands down it would be the CMASS
ok cool,i have been told by a few people not to use the dd neo for music.but ive never owned one so i dont know anything about them.

ok cool,i have been told by a few people not to use the dd neo for music.
i ran mine on a cadence zrs9000d and it did fine. it didnt care for the amount of power being contant though. of course DD told me not to run more than 3k daily to it. OOPS! it did pretty good on the music though.

now the 95z and the UL12 would probably be comparable. its pretty sad ive heard the 95z yet i havent heard the UL12 and ive owned 3.

power handling though the DD would still eat it alive on burps. daily i still wouldnt want to run more than 2500 or so to the DD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date