SOLD FS: Mint Sundown 1500d(new heatsink), RD 55.4, 2 BNIB re se 12D4, kicker rca's, box,

Bigpete757
10+ year member

fl
The items for sale were going to be used for my setup. The two amps were purchased on this board from wildsebring and ewoevo. I got the subs, box, and rca's off ebay. If you are new to car audio and want a great system, this will help you get started. If you are a vet, then you know these brands and models are quality products. I started looking at this board a few months back and wanted to upgrade my system and this is what I chose. I am not looking for any trades. I am willing to ship first to a member with excellent feedback and a great reputation. The links for the pictures should work, but if not please let me know. I will accept paypal or MO and will ship to lower 48 states. I live near Orlando in Florida and would like to sell these items locally if possible and would work out better deals.

1. Mint condition Sundown SAZ-1500d amp with new heatsink. I bought this from wildsebring with a warranty and am not sure when it runs out. This is very powerful amp that is efficient and has a great reputation. It comes with the original box, bass knob, and all paperwork/instructions. This is the original thread of my purchase from Wildsebring if anyone wants to view it. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391791 Price is 310 shipped.

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

2. Rd audio 55.4 amp. I bought this from ewoevo. I was going to use this for my inside speakers. It is a very good amp that is clean and efficient. One of the screw holders is bent a little, but can easily be straightend out with elbow grease and the hole itself is not damaged. Price is 155 shipped.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

3. BNIB RE Audio SE D4 subwoofers. These have not been taken out of the box. I opened the box to take a picture and closed it back up. They are great subs that have very good sq and can really thump. Price is 130 shipped for each. One sold to Sanmiam.

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

4. BNIB Kicker 4 Channel Rca's ZI46 20ft. The cheapest you can find them online is 30. I will sell them at 25 shipped.

IMG_0392.jpg

5. Sealed box for the SE's. It is exactly 1.2 cubes in each chamber and the se's displacement is .15 feet, so it is almost perfect for the subs. I have no idea how much shipping would be, but are going to price it at 60 shipped.

IMG_0413.jpg

I can vouch for him. He bought the 55.4 off me and paid right away. Smooth transaction with no problems. I might have to buy it back off you, though...

Everything is still for sale. Good products here at fair prices. One of the SE's might be sold soon, so if anyone wants both they should get on it quickly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.