SOLD FS: Iphone, Amps, Q-forms, Comps, Touch-Screen Monitor

cycloneman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Few things for sale -

1. 1st Gen Iphone 8GB. Like new condition. Been in a case with a screen protector since the day I bought it. Loaded with 2.0 software, will unlock if needed. Comes with 2 cases, creadle, headphones, charging cable. - SOLD Trade with headbussaboi.

iphone.jpg

2. Sony XM1652Z 2-channel amp. Amp is in like new condition, both cosmetic and mechanically. Only used for about a month. Nice little amp if you are looking for 300-400 watts to a single sub or maybe a pair of 10's. - $SOLD

RMS Power at 14.4

165 x 2 @ 4ohm stereo

200 x 2 @ 2ohm stereo

400 x 1 @ 4ohm mono

sony1.jpg

3. Rockford x100.2 amp. Had this around for awhile, works great, just had it hooked up in my sons car. - SOLD

RMS Power at 13.8

25 x 2 @ 4ohm stereo

50 x 2 @ 2ohm stereo

100 x 1 @ 4ohm mono

x100.jpg

4. Infinity Reference 510cs 5 1/4" mids and tweets. Have the mounting rings, but don't have the grills or x-overs. Work great, just don't need them. - $30

comps.jpg

5. Q-forms QL-K1008 kick-panels for '91-'94 Chevy Cavalier. Blue in color, but can be painted to match your interior. These go for $160 new. - $75

kicks.jpg

6. Pyle PLHR9TSB 9.2" Touchscreen VGA monitor. Brand new, never used. Still in the box. Was going to use this in a car-computer setup, but changed my mind on the setup. Here's a link to a review. - $170

Screen Size 9.2"

TFT-LCD Monitor

Dual Video Input

VGA Input

Touch Screen Capability

PAL/NTSC Auto Switching

DC12V Power Supply

OSD Menu

Wireless Remote Control

Resolution: 480 x 234

Contrast/Color/Brightness Adjustable

Viewing Angle: (L/R) 65° (U) 40° (D) 15°

Dimensions: 10"x 6.7"x 1.2”

monitor.jpg

monitor2.jpg

All prices are "PLUS SHIPPING" from 55901.

going to buy more stuff integra88? this isnt cool bro. anyone else think its right to buy stuff when you have a an issue on a deal with someone? you told me you was gonna take care of it and your buying stuff. i didnt expect this out of you.

going to buy more stuff integra88? this isnt cool bro. anyone else think its right to buy stuff when you have a an issue on a deal with someone? you told me you was gonna take care of it and your buying stuff. i didnt expect this out of you.
You want to talk about uncool oldschool4me...Here I am...Doing installs so I can cover rent, etc. since I got laid off. And yes...I do have to purchase stuff online from other members, etc. How else am I going to get things done? I traded my Directed for the Cadence + $$$ to connersdad19 so I could have a more powerful amp to advertise my business. I have NEVER had a problem w/ anyone here or anywhere else I have done business with. Now you decide to thread jack me here and try to stop me from making $$$. Go F#$K yourself!! Cycloneman...It's your choice if you want to sell to me or not. I'll let my refs speak for my standing in this community. Let me know, either way, so I know whether or not to look elsewhere. Feel free to ck. with the many other people here and on ebay I have dealt with. I'm cool w/ whatever you decide:cool:

You want to talk about uncool oldschool4me...Here I am...Doing installs so I can cover rent, etc. since I got laid off. And yes...I do have to purchase stuff online from other members, etc. How else am I going to get things done? I traded my Directed for the Cadence + $$$ to connersdad19 so I could have a more powerful amp to advertise my business. I have NEVER had a problem w/ anyone here or anywhere else I have done business with. Now you decide to thread jack me here and try to stop me from making $$$. Go F#$K yourself!! Cycloneman...It's your choice if you want to sell to me or not. I'll let my refs speak for my standing in this community. Let me know, either way, so I know whether or not to look elsewhere. Feel free to ck. with the many other people here and on ebay I have dealt with. I'm cool w/ whatever you decide:cool:
why buy stuff for your own car? not right. a real business man would take care of issues before buying for his own car. u havent even attempted to do anything. i had to contact you. you never even said hey i dont have money maybe you would be interested in something of equal value. you left me hanging. what would anyone think??? How is getting new equipment for your car going to show a difference in your install skills? i got refs too bro and i take care of issues!!! so if anyone here does a deal with you and they get something that is broken are you going to make them wait months while you upgrade equipment for your car to show off your skills. #1 priority in buisness is customer service.

wow and i didnt even have to cuss at you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.