SOLD Bunch of Random stuff(Fi, Polk, Ohio Gen, etc)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shyne151
10+ year member

bum
Saginaw, Mi
I have too many hobbies, and car audio is one of them that I have alot of **** laying around for that I can get rid of. So on to what I have. Prices are pretty firm.

Polk Momo 5.25"(mmc5250) components - I had two sets of these, the set that was in my car has been sold. This is the second set that has never even seen power or a car. These components sound great! They are still in the factory packaging. I'll let these go for $115shipped

100_0555.jpg

100_0556.jpg

Fi Q 15" Dual 2 no options- bought this sub back in march or april, had it in a sealed box with a viper 1200.1 powering it, the ****er wangs and sounds good. Looking for $210shipped on this.

000_0180.jpg

000_0185.jpg

000_0186.jpg

Inteli Power 9160 AC to DC power converter and charger - this was a backup to power a sub room at circuit city, it is in great condition and hardly used. It puts out 60amps at 13.6volts. Looks EXACTLY the same as the kinetiks power supplies(http://www.kinetikaudio.com/powersupplies.asp)

Here is the website: http://www.progressivedyn.com/prod_details..._pd9160a_2.html

They are going from 180-300 on google. I'll let this go for $125shipped. Ignore the wires coming out, I'll take them off... i had it mounted on a wall hooked to some buss bars.

100_0558.jpg

MB Quart Premium 6x9"s - took these out of my car and put all my stock equipment back in basically. Looking for $40shipped for these.

100_0567.jpg

Directed 530T window module - had this installed in my old car for about three months before it was totalled. Includes all harnesses and I will print off an install sheet for it(i can also provide wire colors for your car). Looking for $35shipped for this.

100_0562.jpg

Pioneer Sirius Direct Tuner by Directed - missing the antenna. would like $25shipped for this

100_0566.jpg

Ohio Generator 200amp alternator off 1995 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3100(3.1litre)

Worked great... looking for 200shipped for this.

100_0565.jpg

feedback on ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

I haven't traded online for car audio in a few years so I don't have any feedback threads built up or anything, but i've been a member of this site for awhile, if you think it is an issue contact me and we can probably work something out. All prices are pretty firm right now.

PM me or e-mail me: joelhoward AT gmail.com

i think i'll take the 6x9's...will they do dec off my head unit? i'm too lazy to wire up another amp...
The 6x9"s should sound fine off a headunit for some rear fill. YGPM. and I replied to your pm jrock!

Bump guys! make some offers on the other stuff! no trades.

New Prices:

$100shipped on momos

$100shipped for power supply(hella deal)

$175shipped for Ohio Generator

I also have four Pioneer CXC5717 that I am selling for $10shipped a piece.

Everything is up for grabs!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.