SOLD FS/FT: Rockford Fosgate POWER Amplifier T4004

Mattd0344
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
Rockford Fosgate POWER Amplifier T4004

I got this amp from a DB Drags competition at Ultimate Electronics as the floor model. The amp comes with its Original Owner’s Manual, Original Box, and Performance Verification Certificate describing its working order. I am sadly parting with this amp because I do not have the room for it in my already cramped Honda Civic coupe.

MSRP: $599.99

Selling Price: $175.00 Shipped

Description

· 12dB/octave crossover

· 2/4 channel switch

· 4 Gauge power/ground connections with built-in ATC fusing

· Audiophile grade speaker connections

· Best in class 4 oz. copper traces

· MasterSync

· PowerSync

· Stealth Connections

· FREE Bass Knob and installation tools

Rated Power

(Underrated, Look at Performance Verification Certificate)

25W x 4 @ 4-Ohms RMS

50W x 4 @ 2-Ohms RMS

100W x 4 @ 1-Ohm RMS

100W x 2 @ 4-Ohms bridged RMS

200W x 2 @ 2-Ohms bridged RMS

Dimensions (HxWxL)

2.6 x 12.8 x 16.3 (in)

6.6 x 32.5 x 41.4 (cm)

AmpPic1.jpg

AmpPic7.jpg

AmpPic5.jpg

AmpPic6.jpg

AmpPic3.jpg

AmpPic2.jpg

AmpPic4.jpg

trades? or just cash?
either, if you can come up with something that might catch my eye ill trade and even throw in some cash if its a larger trade than my amp. and ill do paypal for the $200

BUMMMMP!!!! Come on guys, good amp right here. Once this baby is hooked up, you DB monsters will finally be able to hear your music for once!

The lowest I can do is $200 including its shipping. Ill ship it with insurance as well. When I was picking up my DB trophies, I talked to the guy that I got the amp from at Ultimate Electronics and he said it was selling for $499 in stores with 10% off of the display model. The amp you are looking at is the display model and is in good shape. There are a couple light scratches but are hardly noticeable. It comes with everything including its Owner’s Manual, Original Box, and Performance Verfication Certificate describing its working order. It shows all of its test results and its underrated RMS. 88 watts rms per four channels at 4 ohms, 529 watts rms at 2 ohms (all channels combined), and 616 watts rms at 1 ohm. It's honestly one beefy amp and is way underrated. I will accept cash but prefer PayPal to keep you and I both safe.

Thanks,

-Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.