SOLD FS: Factory Refurbished Rockford Fosgate t10001bd

ighettoboyi
10+ year member

Shot Caller
I have a factory refurbished Rockford Fosgate t10001bd for sale. I owned an MBQuart RAA1000 that needed service, but since they were discontinued, Crutchfield had Rockford Fosgate send me a refurbished t10001bd as a replacement. However, during the time I had to wait for the refurbished product, I decided to go ahead and purchase another amp (MD2D) to drive my subwoofers. So now I'm trying to get rid of my spare equipment and gather some Christmas gift money. The t10001bd was sent to me directly from Rockford Fosgate and has never been used in the time I've owned it. It has been powered to verify that it's not dead. PM me for pics! I'll be sure to show you a pic of the refurb serial number as well. Price is set at 300 dollars plus shipping. I found this to be a fair price as most refurbished t10001bd's on ebay are going for a little bit more, and who's to say they were actually refurbished by RF? Also check out my other listing for the BNIB IDv.3's... this amp would power all 3 or even a pair very nicely.

Edit: Also comes w/ original box, remote bass knob, owner's manual, amp cover plate, and allen wrench

RF never gave me a birthsheet with it. I typically see birthsheets in the 1400~1500 watt range. To be quite honest, I don't put much into birthsheets... just think about it, it's something the manufacturer tells you. If it was some third party doing some independent testing, that's a different story. What I can tell you is, the MBQ RAA1000 easily did the 1kW it was rated at. And assuming RF put the same type of craftsmanship into their power series as they did for MB Quart's reference line, I'd believe that the t10001bd would put out more power... but this is solely based on the observation of a heavier duty fuse (150A ANL vs 120A on the MBQ).

Anyways, dbman, you got an email.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.