tweaking the settings in my car's factory Audio Control Module using FORScan.

Participant count
  • Participant list

tripqz

CarAudio.com Newbie
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to use it effectively. Whenever I adjust any settings in the FORScan software, it causes my high frequencies to become quieter when the bass hits. Does anyone have knowledge of how to properly increase the wattage using the FORScan tool or know of any other methods to achieve this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
The intention of the eq is to create a flat curve if you have peaks and nulls. If you are competing for sq, try to get the sound as flat as...
You are going to need to beef up your sub stage in that vehicle to get that kind of bass response. A good pair of American Bass XFL 10s or 12s or...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...

About this thread

tripqz

CarAudio.com Newbie
tripqz
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from