FS: Bass Enhanced Music CD

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

CD with my new lossless bass enhanced music. No compression whatsoever. My previous songs that were free to download were in compressed MP3 format. These songs are higher quality.

Description/Condition of Item(s):

Brand new, comes in a CD case and will be shipped in bubble wrap envelopes. Right now all I have is Volume 1. This has 19 songs (the most that would fit on a CD) on it.

Feel free to rip the CD to your computer, compress it to mp3, etc... But PLEASE do not redistribute it.

Price:

$10 shipped

Shipping Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

29qecn5.jpg

I don't think I would have posted the list of copyrighted songs. just do that as a pm. U could prob get in big trouble if any ahole who thinks download music is stealing, reports it. Especially if u r selling them.
He's selling blank CD's, they just happen to have music on them.

I don't think I would have posted the list of copyrighted songs. just do that as a pm. U could prob get in big trouble if any ahole who thinks download music is stealing, reports it. Especially if u r selling them.
These are my versions of the songs, they are modified from the original. That would be like saying downloading a remix of a song is illegal because the original song was copyrighted.

A good amount of these came from free mixtapes anyway.

it doesn't bother me any, i was just hoping u don't get in trouble, b/c he stated he downloaded them so he never paid for them, thats like me downloading flac files and increasing the gain (modifying them) and putting them on a cd and saying i have a volume increased CD of Whoever and selling them, that is illegal, but if u can get away with it, i say go for it. I don't blame u at all, everyone can make some extra money.

These are my versions of the songs, they are modified from the original. That would be like saying downloading a remix of a song is illegal because the original song was copyrighted.
You don't own the rights to the originals so selling them in any form is technically copyright infringement...

What do you do to enhance the bass? Run them through some filter on sound forge? You know its bad karma to steal the lossless from torrents, run a filter, then sell it like it was actual work? I suggest posting them songs asap as all music should be free these days...hook it up bro, gain your karma back! zippyshare.com is a great site to host music on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Or how about this...instead of focusing your intentions to the evil dollar, you focus on creating a tutorial on making these elite bass enhanced songs so all of us can do it...

also use auCDtect to make sure the .flac files are real, alot from the internet are re encoded from mp3's, if u are going to sell downloaded files, make sure they are real.

What do you do to enhance the bass? Run them through some filter on sound forge? You know its bad karma to steal the lossless from torrents, run a filter, then sell it like it was actual work? I suggest posting them songs asap as all music should be free these days...hook it up bro, gain your karma back! zippyshare.com is a great site to host music on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Or how about this...instead of focusing your intentions to the evil dollar, you focus on creating a tutorial on making these elite bass enhanced songs so all of us can do it...
Or you can quit being cheap. I manually go through and edit each song in Audacity, there's not some magic "filter" they are ran through. I already released around 150 songs for free, so I think my good deed has been done. I've spent a lot more time on these songs than the older mp3s though.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

also use auCDtect to make sure the .flac files are real, alot from the internet are re encoded from mp3's, if u are going to sell downloaded files, make sure they are real.
Thanks, I'm downloading that now.

Or you can quit being cheap. I manually go through and edit each song in Audacity, there's not some magic "filter" they are ran through. I already released around 150 songs for free, so I think my good deed has been done. I've spent a lot more time on these songs than the older mp3s though. 

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Thanks, I'm downloading that now.
Isnt there Filtering options in audacity also? I remember using them while boosting a couple of songs myself.

Isnt there Filtering options in audacity also? I remember using them while boosting a couple of songs myself.
Not that I'm aware of - but I do different things to each song so it wouldn't be practical. My music is more comparable to Decaf's work (with less Gucci Mane, lol), not a bunch of bass boosted stuff that's clipped to hell and back.

If you put in work and it really is worthy then word up...how bout a cheaper downloadable flac or wav version.....I wish I knew how to do this...got any good links to tips or tutorials for us? Also can you pm me some links to your songs or decaf's? I have never heard a bass enhanced song but I bet thats what I have been looking for =] Didn't mean to sound like an ******* earlier bro...I just believe in free music, so much so I did time for it lol...

Item(s) for Sale:
CD with my new lossless bass enhanced music. No compression whatsoever. My previous songs that were free to download were in compressed MP3 format. These songs are higher quality.

Description/Condition of Item(s):

Brand new, comes in a CD case and will be shipped in bubble wrap envelopes. Right now all I have is Volume 1. This has 19 songs (the most that would fit on a CD) on it.

Feel free to rip the CD to your computer, compress it to mp3, etc... But PLEASE do not redistribute it.

Price:

$10 shipped

Shipping Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

29qecn5.jpg
Pm sent

If you put in work and it really is worthy then word up...how bout a cheaper downloadable flac or wav version.....I wish I knew how to do this...got any good links to tips or tutorials for us? Also can you pm me some links to your songs or decaf's? I have never heard a bass enhanced song but I bet thats what I have been looking for =] Didn't mean to sound like an ******* earlier bro...I just believe in free music, so much so I did time for it lol...
I might work on the downloadable version soon, it's just a pain to upload a 500MB file on my internet. But it would save me quite a bit on shipping/envelopes/cds etc.

Here's a thread I made with a ton of my music: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/584841-%5Bdownload%5D-tenacious-audio-bass-enhanced-mp3s.html

And I don't really have any links to tutorials, a lot of it is self taught. The main "bass enhancing" part isn't too hard though. I split the song into two parts (70Hz and below and 70+ hz) and boost the bassline as much as possible without clipping (or to -3db, whichever comes first). I'm going to start playing around with different crossover points though, especially for rock music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.