SOLD FS: 15" RE Audio MX and Orion 2500D

Omarvelous
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Queens, NY
Selling my babies! She's too big...

I'm local to MD/DC/VA area if you want to arrange something. I also travel to nyc a lot... so any nyc heads interested lmk! $400 for her.

Willing to trade for a 12" (Right now all i can think of is 05 12" XXX) and cash. I've been out the loop a while, not sure whats out there, so if it's not that, then cash only.

snv30323he1.jpg

And 400 for her

snv30325ul9.jpg

Got the endcaps as well

snv30918yt3.jpg

BTW Tape was on to protect the basket from scratches is all.

tell me more about the amp please, I am interested (how old, what it drove, how many owners). put me first inline once i know more about it. I will send you a PM.
Age... unknown... I bout it last year around this time. I am the 2nd owner that i know of, meaning i bought it from a fellow ca.com member. It's prob seen power..... 10x for less then 2 hours playing time. I never finished my trunk install...

you interested in trying an MX 12?
Mx 12 for?

I like the MX... but i think i'd prefer if i'm getting a trade, a 12" 05 XXX....

Otherwise, i can't possibly think of what i'd want that I can't readily get.... I will update the orig thread.

i dont know what for lol, if you arent interested let me know. I planned on putting two JBL GTO 1201.1's to it and enjoying the ear candy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The new 2500D delivers an astounding 2500 watts into 1 ohm and those are real, 13.8V continuous watts, not the "if lightning strikes" watts some companies claim. Whether your goal is an SPL world record, or you just want the meanest, hardest hitting system in town, these three new class D models will get the job done. Extreme power, extreme efficiency, and extreme construction details like massive paralleled internal busses and a directed internal air flow cooling design characterize these monster amps that proudly advance Orion's legacy.

Features:

* Selectable 12/24 dB/octave variable low-pass filter

* Intelli Q bass optimization circuit and remote gain option

* Separately adjustable, selectable variable high-pass filter with proprietary Copy/Master control circuit for RCA outputs

* Copy/Master feature supports gain and crossover adjustment matching in multiple amp

* Switchable phase invert function

* Heavy gauge direct-wire high current satin finish power and speaker terminals

Specifications:

* Power Output:

o 1 x 1200W @ 4 Ohms

o 1 x 1700W @ 2 Ohms

o 1 x 2500W @ 1 Ohms

* Signal Processing:

o Variable low-pass 30Hz to 250z

o variable high-pass with INTELLi Q 10Hz to 150Hz

o 10dB of bosst with INTELLi Q

o remote gain capable

o selectable AUX out

* Fuse Size: n/a

* Dimensions: 27.2" x 10.5" x 2.3" (691mm x 267mm x 58mm)

what you doin with your box??? coming from a fellow 6thgenmaxima owner and .org member.
lol! Hey Mav!! idc for the box, u can have it for free if you want, if ur picking it up.

It'll fit under that ledge we have in the trunk nicely

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.