SOLD FS: 12'' Kicker Solobaric L7

Yes this is the one sub that had the epoxy caked on it. He told me he had cleaned it up and you couldnt tell anymore.

How about you tell the little f er to send me my money back or else I will personally ruin your name along with his and anyone else I find selling his stuff. After he pays me back I have no problems with this topic. BUT until then.......

Oh and stop lying, you didnt just take it out of your vehicle cause it just got returned to him.

pm me lowehhotst u will go
Shoot me an offer.

Yes this is the one sub that had the epoxy caked on it. He told me he had cleaned it up and you couldnt tell anymore.How about you tell the little f er to send me my money back or else I will personally ruin your name along with his and anyone else I find selling his stuff. After he pays me back I have no problems with this topic. BUT until then.......

Oh and stop lying, you didnt just take it out of your vehicle cause it just got returned to him.
I have had this sub over 2 months, he has had alot of L7s, that is between you and him. He is working on getting your money back as far as I know so take that up with him and don't bash my thread. I have 50+ positive transactions.

i was gona pick this up for a friend of mine. the price is real nice hmmm u know some times its better to pay the extra few $$ and buy new. i do wish the op good luck he has been around for a few years and alot of good deals im sure. i find that if your cool with some one that f-ed some one over its best to not back him up. i know u posted in his thread where he was made out to b a scamer etc. just let him do his thing. gl with sale

edit...after comparing the picture here to the one you posted in the other thread it's definately the same sub. Seems blaze383 is not any more trustworthy than his buddy.

Picture249.jpg

doesnt look like same sub too me as pics of other the crack is by the L7 logo this one isnt
The picture of the cracked one is a different sub that the real owner of the subs has. Compare the two pics in my last post.

Something smells like **** in North Carolina.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.