did i do this correct

Bggd_GMC
10+ year member

Low & Loud
need some help....have a look at my rca?? will post 2 pics both of booty shots and see if i hooked it up correct, if i didnt the 2nd pic is blank so you can draw out the rca.....first time using 2 amps, eq, and epicenter so i dont know how to connect it all....THANKS!!!!

PICS

FVFB.png

HGJGHJ.png

no it is wrong

You cannot run the sub out from the headunit and get both front and sub out of that.

I would run from the headunit sub out to the bass cube (or what ever that is called) then from the bass cube to the sub amp by passing the crossover

Then run the front out of the headunit into the crossover then to the front amp

BTW what is the purpose of the external crossover if your headunit already has front and sub outputs?

no it is wrongYou cannot run the sub out from the headunit and get both front and sub out of that.

I would run from the headunit sub out to the bass cube (or what ever that is called) then from the bass cube to the sub amp by passing the crossover

BTW what is the purpose of the external crossover if your headunit already has front and sub outputs?
thats what i was thinking but i thought he was going to use the front outs on the h/u my bad

no it is wrongYou cannot run the sub out from the headunit and get both front and sub out of that.

the eq? i want to able to adjust it without having to go thru the setting in the HU

here is how I think you should do it

Front Output from head unit to EQ

Output from EQ to front amp

Subwoofer output from head unit to Epicenter

Epicenter output to the Sub Amp

I do not think you should run your subwoofer output through both the EQ and Epicenter, that could really over process the sub signal and would lead to distortion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.