• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

allauto6293
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: dc power 270xp alternator

270a max 190a at hot idle. For more detail fitments:

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/fit/Chevrolet~Blazer~1999~4.3L-V6/8237-270-xp.html#tab-vehicle_fits

Item(s) Description/Condition: used. Dusty just like everything else under ur hood

Price: $400 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What does this alt sell for new? I've seen several other companies 270 amp barely higher than this price brand new. Not bombing your thread, i was just curious. I see silverado listed, will this fit a duramax? Thanks.

I'm sure they use the same parts as every other alt company, so i'm not really sure how "other companies" are inferior to DC. Just seemed pricey for a used alt. I'm looking to add another as i already have an Elite Series Mechman 370 amp. Thanks

I'm sure they use the same parts as every other alt company, so i'm not really sure how "other companies" are inferior to DC. Just seemed pricey for a used alt. I'm looking to add another as i already have an Elite Series Mechman 370 amp. Thanks
What u call inferior i call quality. Now fyi ive been in DCs build house "personally" MANY times. And no they r NOT the same parts. But if thats ur belief ebay has some pretty good $100 deals on alts with "the same parts" for u. Good luck.......bump it!

Obviously i don't do 100 dollar deals and that is one of the most idiotic responses i've seen on here. I just wanted to know why so expensive when it is "used".

Someone drank the DC koolaid.

Lol 600+ new to 400 shipped is overpriced?! Lol get real. Keep trolling and lowballing youll eventually find someone desperate. Kool aid lol. Ive had excessive, dc, and mechman. So when ur around the game as long as i have u can have an opinion. Just quit while u still show some intelligence in ur idiotic comments and reasoning. Ur getting into post dummping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...