Northeast Region Custom Sub boxes in New England

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Thanks for the compliments!

Steve, I keep telling them to go, but none of them have! I'll hand out your cards though, maybe that'll help.

im not sure what your profit is or your deal with steve, but why not offer a half off entry to a show coupon to anyone who buys a box? its an added 'value' to their purchase and may get someone hooked if the train rolls by close to their home.

I like that idea...

This is the finished product that the ports I showed earlier went on. Delivered it last night to a very excited customer (an active NESPL competitor too!)

l_769eacacecc14e71842e24ae258746d1.jpg

l_b24b19a561a54b56a5765dcd0349d61e.jpg

Its for 2 fifteens, 6ft3 net, 49 hz tune. All double wall construction too. I'm looking forward to seeing his results this saturday night at Boomers in Nashua:cool:

Awesome build. I just have 1 comment if you don't mind. Usually, in designs such as this,

the subs are located all the way forward of the box. It does make a difference sometimes.

I like to try unconventional approaches, but also I think it'll work better for his car. It positions the subs right where I thought they'd do best (in the car I mean). Hopefully I'm right, but box design can defy logic sometimes....so lets hope I made the right decision in this case.

Scion TC. Out of curiousity I had tried to find if anyone had got loud with one, but I couldn't find anything decent. Just show cars, no good numbers, so I went by visual and experience in hatchbacks

Newest project: Four Solobaric L5 fifteens in a conversion van for stock class SPL. Its big...tuned to 40hz since that what the van peaks at:(

Port is a new design I've been thinking about, it should move a TON of air! Another cool part about this port design is that it also braces the top and bottom panels really well. Box is braced on all walls, 45 degree bevels/braces in each corner, and of coarse a double baffle.

Pics anyone?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

l_3b18ba8ff3394fbdaf645ca6786769e9.jpg

l_fdb62d760a464aa88952b5f688b888e5.jpg

Its still under construction so I'll share finished pics later:cool:

I like that but how does dude know what the van peaks at?

Also, competing in a conversion van in a stock SPL class is almost guaranteed last place everytime.

I like that but how does dude know what the van peaks at?Also, competing in a conversion van in a stock SPL class is almost guaranteed last place everytime.
He's done a lot of metering at my shows, with music, sweeps and tones and his best numbers were using the low 40's tones. He's doing the Amateur classes this year, but plans to move up next year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.