CSCStang Box

anger
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I usually build my own enclosures but with free time hard to come by lately and hearing all kinds of good about Chris, I wanted to give him a shot…He definitely came through for me. Box is 9.75 net for 2 HDD 15s with a 12” octo at 34hz. He’s also shipping an extension to drop it to 30hz should I feel the need, but it sounds pretty **** good now with my wide range of music. Really diggin’ the stain too. The whole thing looks kinda rustic.

Anyway, dude was patient with me answering a ton of questions and real easy to work with. And I think it was Jeffdachef who recently said it best…For what CSCStang charges, it’s almost not worth picking up the saw.

I gotta pull everything out to finish and clean up the install but wanted to take a quick video before I did. Unfortunately, I just turned around in my seat and it was shaking the **** out of my arm…I’ll get a better one soon!

I should mention Mylows10 as well. He had some input on the box and really helped me get every other part of my install to where it is now.

IMG_0457.jpg

Forgot to mention…since this box, I’ve had my column shifter lock in park (think I narrowed it down to the brake switch) and my passenger window fall into the door. Can’t decide if this is good or bad lol.

Forgot to mention…since this box, I’ve had my column shifter lock in park (think I narrowed it down to the brake switch) and my passenger window fall into the door. Can’t decide if this is good or bad lol.
Lol. Thought we were gonna have to call AAA in that parking lot.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Yeah he is a awesome dude.
Thanks man. Gotta get on that tline soon!

Gorilla Glue that window up!!!LOL:santa:

Lol. Thought we were gonna have to call AAA in that parking lot. 

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Thanks man. Gotta get on that tline soon!
Yeah man. Be hitting you up next week.

What is this in? I'm always curious to see how people mount their boxes in the rear of ext cabs when the box gets this big.

What is this in? I'm always curious to see how people mount their boxes in the rear of ext cabs when the box gets this big.
This is in an '04 f150 super crew. Built kind of a shelf that uses the same mounting points as the rear seat brackets. This was all temporary tho, had to throw something together quickly as we wanted to drop the subs in when I picked up. Definitely wanting something more solid.

IMG_0434.jpg

that has got to be so loud.. ive considered doing something that large but i can't imagine losing the entire rear of my cab lol

that has got to be so loud.. ive considered doing something that large but i can't imagine losing the entire rear of my cab lol
Do it!! Youll never go back..Unless you have to:naughty:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

anger

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
anger
Ventura County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied