Trade w/8thGenSI

Participant count
  • Participant list

anger
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Traded 8thGenSI an HDD 15 for his Snap-On cordless impact (badazz lil impact btw). Both shipped Monday, both arrived Wednesday. Mylows10 facilitated the deal. Anyways, another smooth transaction...always is when Jim's in the mix.

Thanks again.

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

that sub is looking mighty fine. cheers for mike, going with with 2 15s I thought he was loud with just 1! cant wait to see his new build
He's also got another b2 zero.1 for us to install. We fixin to get real loud now

Traded 8thGenSI an HDD 15 for his Snap-On cordless impact (badazz lil impact btw). Both shipped Monday, both arrived Wednesday. Mylows10 facilitated the deal. Anyways, another smooth transaction...always is when Jim's in the mix.
Thanks again.

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg
Sorry it took so long to respond to this thread. Great transaction, couldn't be happier with the sub and hope you are still happy with the impact. That little impact is a beast, my cousin has the exact same model and we take lug nuts off of his 3/4 ton with it all the time. Let me know if you need anymore tools, I could use one or both of the HDD's you still have lol.

Sorry it took so long to respond to this thread. Great transaction, couldn't be happier with the sub and hope you are still happy with the impact. That little impact is a beast, my cousin has the exact same model and we take lug nuts off of his 3/4 ton with it all the time. Let me know if you need anymore tools, I could use one or both of the HDD's you still have lol.
Haha, possibly in the near future...gonna pick up my cscstang box Saturday and run the pair I still have for a bit. I'll be in touch tho, love me some Snap-On quality.

Haha, possibly in the near future...gonna pick up my cscstang box Saturday and run the pair I still have for a bit. I'll be in touch tho, love me some Snap-On quality.
For sure, I have tons of tools that are close to brand new so let me know if you decide to let those go . I tried to submit itrader feedback but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

that sub is looking mighty fine. cheers for mike, going with with 2 15s I thought he was loud with just 1! cant wait to see his new build
Thinking of going with 3-4 15's and doing a wall, should get pretty loud pretty soon.

For sure, I have tons of tools that are close to brand new so let me know if you decide to let those go . I tried to submit itrader feedback but it wouldn't let me for some reason.
All good man, I just submitted iTrader feedback...maybe you can reply to it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

anger

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
anger
Ventura County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies