cost of gas

Yep...it is.
But on the bright side....everyone there drives 1.3 litre's. There, the bigger the motor, the more you pay for insurance. That's why there are so many bikes there. Cheap to make go fast.
True except I am taking my car. it is a v6 sonata with a 16 gallon tank. Thank god for military gas stations or else my entire pay would go to gas.

well, we all knew the discussion of gas would turn to the Middle East. But Facebook...well that's rather unexpected.
I could go on all day about the negative implications of facebook on our society though im not sure anyone wants to hear me rant about this. Pandora's box has been opened my friend. Just need to ride the wave through all the turmoil and make it back to humanity.

decent metaphor

Most of you guys are lucky you don't live in SoCal in this regard. During my lifetime the highest I saw was around 4.80 for 87. One of the good things about going to school in MI. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It's near 4.00 as of a few weeks ago, not sure what it is atm.

EDIT: 5.10!!!!! Holy babies! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

yep someone farts the wrong direction over seas and this happens. not only that but the refineries are going to change to the summer blend, thus making it go even higher.

Not everywhere in Oklahoma. My parents still live in Okeene. Its always higher there than it is here in Dallas. We usually have decent gas prices down here. I believe my mom said it was $3.50 a gallon there in Okeene. A bit better in Enid. I miss the good ole days when I lived in Okeene. Gas was

There are times when I'm glad Im from Oklahoma. I know how to fix anything with bailin wire. But other times, Im glad I'm not sheltered anymore

80 bucks to fill up 26 gal tank...."I never knew gas was going to be a bill" - Jeezy
I feel you on that one. 26 gallon tank here too. I don't want to hear anyone bitchin about having to fill up their fckin 13 gallon tank in their Honda

$3.39 per gallon around here.

I just paid $45 to fill up today which i dont think is too bad. Until you figure this is twice a week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...