Component install question!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
You may want to change that later, but you'd have to do that on the amps, and to be honest, 78hz is just fine to cross your subwoofer & midrange at in your application.

Only use one or the other. Playing around with the settings will give you the best sound with your installion, in your vehicle, with your equipment.
I would agree. But, most people wind up going with 80hz anyway.

If you go with 78hz, do it from the h/u. There's no need for both.

I feel like an idiot....

So let me get it straight.....

Turn the filter on my 4 channel amp to off and the HPF and LPF on the HU to 78hz..???. At least to start off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve tried it in 3 different vehicles and multiple locations. Rear deck is best for me. Unless it’s a midbass I don’t want anything in the rear...
Crutchfield can tell you what speaker will fit your car. for subs, Image Dynamics and Adire are still around. my last sub i bought was from...
I’m sure they will be a good budget setup. I think they will lack some midbass but door treatment is super important so definitely be sure to do...
Sound deadening and door preparations are key to getting the best results towards more SQ oriented within the vehicle, as well as speaker locations

About this thread

Raffi

10+ year member
Bring our TROOPS HOME!!!!
Raffi
Orlando, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date