Competitors?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've been to a couple. I have a friend who had two JL W7s with Four 2000wtt Crossfire amps. At his last comp before he wrecked his car, he entered with one W7 and two Crossfires because the other W7 was blown the night before. He hit a 153. He had a 2000 Mustang with the back seat removed and the box taken up the back seat. The only thing in the trunk was the AMP rack for his four huge Crossfires.

Originally posted by FAM4LIFE I've been to a couple. I have a friend who had two JL W7s with Four 2000wtt Crossfire amps. At his last comp before he wrecked his car, he entered with one W7 and two Crossfires because the other W7 was blown the night before. He hit a 153. He had a 2000 Mustang with the back seat removed and the box taken up the back seat. The only thing in the trunk was the AMP rack for his four huge Crossfires.
What circuit does he compete on?

Not sure. Last year when he had 8 12" MTX 6000s and three 1100d DEIs, he went to a event in Charlotte. They placed him in the Amauter class and he came in 6th place. He does SPL Comps. The one this summer was not DB Drag. They were on a meter and got three 5 second tries to get as loud a reading as they could. He won the 1-2 division this year in the first round. No one came close.

Originally posted by NDMstang65 i doooooo i dooooo (post hoing now, i want that custom thingy under my name)
Post whoring is a fun practice...I have over 100 posts within a 24 hour period...

Originally posted by FAM4LIFE Not sure. Last year when he had 8 12" MTX 6000s and three 1100d DEIs, he went to a event in Charlotte. They placed him in the Amauter class and he came in 6th place. He does SPL Comps. The one this summer was not DB Drag. They were on a meter and got three 5 second tries to get as loud a reading as they could. He won the 1-2 division this year in the first round. No one came close.
Name?

Originally posted by RangerMan Post whoring is a fun practice...I have over 100 posts within a 24 hour period...
lmao i just need to get to whatever that number is to edit my thingy.....i dont wanna be a VIP member

Originally posted by NDMstang65 lmao i just need to get to whatever that number is to edit my thingy.....i dont wanna be a VIP member
How many is it that you have to get now?

Originally posted by FAM4LIFE I've been to a couple. I have a friend who had two JL W7s with Four 2000wtt Crossfire amps. At his last comp before he wrecked his car, he entered with one W7 and two Crossfires because the other W7 was blown the night before. He hit a 153. He had a 2000 Mustang with the back seat removed and the box taken up the back seat. The only thing in the trunk was the AMP rack for his four huge Crossfires.
What color Mustang? Was it black? Blue? Red? I may have an idea of the vehicle...

As for # of posts...yeah its probably around 300-350...no more...

Hehehe, we sure racked them posts up 2 days ago eh Ranger?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by FAM4LIFE It was black. He is apart of the Discount Car Audio Sound Team. He had there logo and a logo that read "Leave the racing to the horses."
Yeah K I probably have seen it...just have to think.

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 What color Mustang? Was it black? Blue? Red? I may have an idea of the vehicle...

As for # of posts...yeah its probably around 300-350...no more...

Hehehe, we sure racked them posts up 2 days ago eh Ranger?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve
Yep...I'm having fun PWin...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RangerMan

Premium Member
Premium Member
RangerMan
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date