Cheapest Head Unit that will get the job done?

jesus christ.. My dumbass wife thinks everything is a game, so, sorry about the rude posts from yourmomisfat. Wife created wife inspired, dumbass inside... that's my motto.

Anyways, americanstrat21 describe your current setup and we can help you out. Give us model numbers of everything you ar using.

but, incase any females need to know, i am still in need of a BJ more than any man integra88 knows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok nevermind, maybe you guys are right.. You are obviously foreign, and I apoligize. What is your normal language, maybe someone can help ya out, serisously.
Let me re-write this travesty for you...

"OK, never mind; Maybe you guys are right.

You are obviously foreign, and I apologize. What is your primary language? Perhaps someone can help you, in all seriousness."

FAIL.

Hey if your interested I have a pioneer in great shape from 2003. It has many tuneable functions, plays mp3's, Wma's, XM satillite radio, and I still got the remote. If not its going back in my stang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I will let it go for really cheap.

PICS

http://i26.tinypic.com/lv5nt.jpg

Ohh and to be nice an answer your questions. You need to buy an amp wiring kit, (walmart) and you run the wires from the back of the cd player to an amp. then after connecting the ground, power, and 12v, you run wires from your subs into the amp.

Before you can do that tho you have to have all the wires that were connected to your factory stereo connected to your new one. Not that hard to do, basically just follow instructions and match the colors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.