Cheapest Head Unit that will get the job done?

whats cheap? And in an 96, depth will be an issue, the vents are right behind the radio.. You will need an install kit unless you get creative.

well you are from rockford, and the only other person i knew from rockford was a dumbass, so i will cut you some slack, must be your upbringing. Maybe you should look around the forums a little more before you post. You could also stop by your local circuit city or best buy and ask any of them this question and since they are getting paid to answer you and hoping for sales they will probably stifle their laughter and answer your question explaining the following variables to you.

What are you trying to control the bass on? Do you have subs in your vehicle yet? If so you need a deck with gain control for the subwoofer outputs or use the rear outputs and fade to the front or rear for gain control not using your rear speakers.

honestly you just come off as a dumb suburb ******.

well you are from rockford, and the only other person i knew from rockford was a dumbass, so i will cut you some slack, must be your upbringing. Maybe you should look around the forums a little more before you post. You could also stop by your local circuit city or best buy and ask any of them this question and since they are getting paid to answer you and hoping for sales they will probably stifle their laughter and answer your question explaining the following variables to you.
What are you trying to control the bass on? Do you have subs in your vehicle yet? If so you need a deck with gain control for the subwoofer outputs or use the rear outputs and fade to the front or rear for gain control not using your rear speakers.

calm down there tiger.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

honestly you just come off as a dumb suburb ******.[/QUOTE]

and so do you welcome to the forum idiot

Dude, You are in more dire need of a BJ then any man I know....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Congrats, now whats your normal username? Prick...

hmhmh Lmao, Nice post yourmomisfat. Anyway, I need a head unit that can handle subs... Also this isnt about head units but.. When you wire the subs.. What do you wire the wires through to the back of the car?? Or how do the wires get to the back of the car to hook up to the subs and amp?

ok nevermind, maybe you guys are right.. You are obviously foreign, and I apoligize. What is your normal language, maybe someone can help ya out, serisously.
I wouldn't be concerned with others grammar until you are proficient with it, personally.

Oh, and GTFO and DIAF. KTHX

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.