Changing from an SX?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BumpMW
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ive now got an RE SX which is very loud and i like it alot, but i have lost interest in rap music. haha.

anyway i have noticed that the SX sounds like pewp when listening to reggae or rock. I can not hit high bass notes at all.

I'm looking for a sub that will gimme some good bang and sound good while going it. I want to stay in the price range of the sx.

any suggestions?

its in 2 cubes ported at 32hz.

ive got my gain set correctly and my frequency at 80hz i beleive bass boost is around 9db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This could be due to a voltage drop. There's no constant voltage going into the head units. It's always changing. At which point this could be...
Simply put its an oldschool simple way of keeping the midbass in phase with each other when they are firing at each other in the front...
I am about to buy the Pioneer DMH-WT76NEX head unit. It has one USB Type C output. My Honda has an HDMI port, 2 USB-A ports, and one charger...
Haters are going to hate. It usually goes back to something personal. He would probably take it in his dirty penny to have a full Sundown sub and...

About this thread

BumpMW

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BumpMW
Annapolis MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date