Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I thought the bet was $500.... he knew my scores going into this. He owes me $500
You NEVER TOOK THE BET. I bet 1k. The 500 the 250 and looser has to leave. All you had to do is send your money to a neutral party. You refused. Your Still haven't competed nor gave an offical score. Your pictures are pointless and your videos definitely aren't impressive

Oh, I still think you shoulda put up or shut up. You've had time to do what was claimed to be "easy".
Trust me. I'm in this TO compete. USPS lost my battery terminals busbars and my remote so I can compete in Meca this weekend. I had to scramble to get stuff to make it work so I can wire the battery. I just took a hell of a lot longer than I thought. I'm not going to shows to show off I go to compete

I'm about to move back to lafayette. I'm giving this company the boot. They won't give me time off. I took off Friday to try to finish for Saturday and the supervisor got mad. He's gonna be really mad when I tell him I'm out. Lol

Trust me. I'm in this TO compete. USPS lost my battery terminals busbars and my remote so I can compete in Mecca this weekend I had to scramble to get stuff to make it work so I can wire the battery. I just took a hell of a lot longer than I thought. I'm not going to shows to show off I go to compete
Your lip service says opposite. "Easy"
Must not be that "easy".

My scores are old school. Don't compete anymore. 153.8 is the highest I went Outlaw and 149.9 off the dash.

But...your the one that's so boastful. No way in hell after that much chirping I wouldn't have at least come through with a score. If you can't see that. Not much more to say.

My scores are old school. Don't compete anymore. 153.8 is the highest I went Outlaw and 149.9 off the dash.
But...your the one that's so boastful. No way in hell after that much chirping I wouldn't have at least come through with a score. If you can't see that. Not much more to say.
Sometimes you cannot control things and it takes time. I lost 200 on battery terminals and bussbar. I spend another 200 to get the battery wired up by buying Polaris connectors. I gave two demos before they shut me down. I'll admit I doubt I was the loudest of the show. They also in mod 5 I'm in 4. I'm excited to compete and I'm sure it's over 155 on a daily tune. It's a matter of time before I have no choice but to modify the roof. It broke after 2 demos.

lmao maybe you shouldn't talk so much **** if things happen, be humble

too bad its too late and you couldnt keep your mouth shut

pay up or forever be known as a liar

lmao maybe you shouldn't talk so much **** if things happen, be humble
too bad its too late and you couldnt keep your mouth shut

pay up or forever be known as a liar
USPS lost my stuff. Not my fault.

Pay up for what. You never found the post and never will. Lol

Oh, I still think you shoulda put up or shut up. You've had time to do what was claimed to be "easy".
Your lip service says opposite. "Easy"
Must not be that "easy".
His so called "wall" and he claims to be building walls since 15 yrs old....looks like a 9 year old did it....threw it together in a hurry. I've seen better creativity from cardboard milkbox derby's for kids.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.