Calling out @Hertz Mafia

In the very first post you said his rules. His rules state he wants the scores posted in this thread.
I'll have numbers. Trust me. I missed the meca show because all my **** came in Friday a day before the show.

I went to the show but I missed the registration. There's another showing Alabama there's a good chance I'll be going to that one..

Only MECA show last weekend was in KY and I don't see his name in the results.
This one was at crazy Ralph's in Gonzales Louisiana. I went but I didn't even get to meter. I didnt finish in time to drive and meet regisitration. they actually Shut The Show down two hours early because of complaints so he coukd.t do park and Pound or meter my car.

I Broke the roof brace again I don't see it holding up without heavy modification. Oh well. Until I get another whip I'll use this one to compete.

Score must be really bad. If it was even 155 or something we would be hearing "no chance to tune", "need more batteries" or wherever else he is going to find 2-3dB to catch up with HertzMafia. That said you just KNOW he didn't hit 158 or we would have heard about it before he left the show, so the question is how low of a number and what excuse will he make when and if he returns?
Did anybody catch where that show was so we can keep an eye on Termpro site for when they post results?
I never seen any offical scores from ANYONE HERE.. until I do you are all posers.

I thought the bet was $500.... he knew my scores going into this. He owes me $500
Probably get paid in Rial, Dong, Rupiah, Guinean Franc, Laotian Kip, Uzbek Som or some other worthless currency... that is if you get paid at all... what a thread... lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.