SOLD Cadence Daytona Amps...

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Well since these Daytona's won't fit in my dad's car, I'm going to sell them. I used them for about 6 months and never had any issues...they never even got hot.

DCA1000 stats: http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=97&idproduct=243

This one got a little beat up being under my driver's seat where the motor for the seat would rub against it occassionally. I'd give it a 7/10 for appearance, and of course 10/10 for performance. I took a couple of close-ups of the scratches. I even dropped it down to .5ohm running 4 RE8's, and it never even broke a sweat.

DCA4100 stats: http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=97&idproduct=246

I used this amp to run my active front stage for a while. Ample power for solid midbass and just a solid amp that never gave me any issues. 9/10 appearance, and as always 10/10 performance. It's missing the "C" from the Cadence sticker...not a big deal if it's going out of sight.

amps023.jpg

amps024.jpg

amps025.jpg

amps026.jpg

amps027.jpg

amps028.jpg

amps029.jpg

$200 shipped each, $380 shipped for both...paypal included.

bump, I am going, it's tonight.
someone pick up these amps.
Bump.

I'll try and make it, but I need to pick up my fiance on the way back to Denton...and then drive all the way down there for the show. It'll be interesting to see what happens after all that drama on the TBP site. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Bump.

I'll try and make it, but I need to pick up my fiance on the way back to Denton...and then drive all the way down there for the show. It'll be interesting to see what happens after all that drama on the TBP site. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
What drama???????hehe:eek:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.