box fromlivinlife pics

mtdewelf
10+ year member

addicted
Dante sent out overnight and when i got home at 330pm from work today there sits a bigass box on my step. here some pics. deeper then i imagined, scared to see if it fits. don't wanna take kickers out again though, would it be dumb to switch the dual 12" compvr's with 300 each with this with only 600each til i get new amp. i doubt it would be worth but if anyone agrees with it i will. lol impatient

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Lookin good! Throw it in and make a vid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I'm hoping you didn't pay alot for that box, that paint job in the port is pretty half-assed IMO.

prolly paid less then he did to ship, if paint bothered me i'd go pay a buck and redo it. seen everything on box before bought and even step by step on him building it.

I'm hoping you didn't pay alot for that box, that paint job in the port is pretty half-assed IMO.

werd. if i built boxes for a people i'd want to have a good reputation on doing so and i'd make every single box as if it were going in my car.

anyone need a box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

the box was his first, ever.

The box he built for me looks amazing. I'll take pics of it soon. He hand sanded it, drilled in terminals, carpet is perfect. i love it.

either way, I've heard this box in action. It was very loud with 1 cerwin vega 15. I was impressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.