Information on Box Designing

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of bass, how waves and pressure act, and how to harness all the energy a sub makes to design bass response however you want. All I want to do is share some of what I've found, such as this:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

As for your setup, the circled input in that reply is where the LOC (built into the amp) is located. You don’t need a LOC other than that. All you...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date