blowthrough coming soon...

that was critisism, in case you didn't catch it.
let me go find your worklog to post dump in. oh wait, you don't have one. what kind of system do you have that is so far superior to mine? keep on hating.

dude, get over it. it was supposed to be taken as a joke, but instead you got all butt-hurt about it. i'll delete it if you want me too. grow the **** up e-tough guy
no! no! your destorying my e-persona. everyone on ca.com was just starting to think i was cool!

CMON LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC

the box looks great in my opinion...how big are the chambers?

i can belive 07 and 06'ers are getting in a argument over nothing classic

CMON LETS GET BACK ON TOPICthe box looks great in my opinion...how big are the chambers?

i can belive 07 and 06'ers are getting in a argument over nothing classic
10.4 and 5.2 i believe. the inner chamber is tuned to 35 by my calculations, does that sound right? shouldnt it be higher?

hmm sweet looking buildport the rear chamber to 35hz and port the front to 70hz and u will have a decent 6th order bandpass

the rear as in the larger chamber? i've got 10 feet of **** 6" pvc, might as well use it.

tune the rear to 35 and the front 70hz

the rear use 2 6inch on each side and the fron if u can fit 4 6inch round ports (or more ) tune that to 70hz

u looking at 226.16 sqaure inches of total port can somone say hair trick

i've only got enough room for 4 6" ports total. would tuning the 10 cube chamber to 35 with 2 6" ports, and tuning the 5 cube chamber to 70 with 2 6" ports give me better output then this 4th order?

i've only got enough room for 4 6" ports total. would tuning the 10 cube chamber to 35 with 2 6" ports, and tuning the 5 cube chamber to 70 with 2 6" ports give me better output then this 4th order?
u should be fine ..6th order will be more efficient than a 4th order...

but if u ever want to switch to a 4th order all u have to do is cover the rear chamber ports ...but personally i would port the rear and front chamber

u should be fine ..6th order will be more efficient than a 4th order...but if u ever want to switch to a 4th order all u have to do is cover the rear chamber ports ...but personally i would port the rear and front chamber

sounds good to me. if it sounds like **** i'll just cap em like you said.thanks a ton for your help 80.

**** this sounds good!!! inner chamber tuned to 70, outer tuned to 35. its only seeing 1600 overrated (my BX1605D) watts atm and it slams! cant wait to get my new amp on it and tear up some eardrums! i think i am going to redo the port baffle so that there is a 16 x 6 in. slot port for the inner chamber and leave the outer tuned with pvc. moves some nice air too. i love it. i CANT WAIT to throw some power to it. hopefully tommorow if the wiring for the amp comes.

soo clean and very nice freq response.

**** this sounds good!!! inner chamber tuned to 70, outer tuned to 35. its only seeing 1600 overrated (my BX1605D) watts atm and it slams! cant wait to get my new amp on it and tear up some eardrums! i think i am going to redo the port baffle so that there is a 16 x 6 in. slot port for the inner chamber and leave the outer tuned with pvc. moves some nice air too. i love it. i CANT WAIT to throw some power to it. hopefully tommorow if the wiring for the amp comes.
soo clean and very nice freq response.
i told ya....now u see why i love bandpass boxes

when done right its a beauty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.