Best demo song for mids and highs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
hotel california - the eagles also if your realley an audiophile and have a system that can play with dead acuracy and clarity - there is a TON of hidden in the song "behind blue eyes" by the who. i cant listen to that song anymore on a regular radio...

as for my get loud and show off what the mids and highs can realley get going on

rage against the machine - killing in the name - for the rock category

hold on ( sub focus remix ) - by rusko is another one of my play it as loud as it goes favorites in the electro category

and if im playing the entire system - i shure do enjoy the decaf zip 34 - break the knob off - jelly roll ft lily wite, i cant turn it down fo what fo fo fo what haha

hotel california - the eagles also if your realley an audiophile and have a system that can play with dead acuracy and clarity - there is a TON of hidden in the song "behind blue eyes" by the who. i cant listen to that song anymore on a regular radio...
as for my get loud and show off what the mids and highs can realley get going on

rage against the machine - killing in the name - for the rock category

hold on ( sub focus remix ) - by rusko is another one of my play it as loud as it goes favorites in the electro category

and if im playing the entire system - i shure do enjoy the decaf zip 34 - break the knob off - jelly roll ft lily wite, i cant turn it down fo what fo fo fo what haha
I love Jelly Roll's music, he's from the 615 like me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll name some of my favorites, I don't have subs right now and these work well

Rap

In Da Box - Sean Garrett

What You Know Bout It - Travis Porter (for some reason this song is deafeningly loud in my car)

Cowboy - 2 Chainz

Electronic

Blast Off - Bassnectar

Antiserum Mix - Antiserum (almost an hour long mix)

Teflon - Datsik & Excision Remix

Deviance - Datsik & Excision

If your setup can play old rock and blues with decent clarity, then its a good setup. Most of the modern songs are digitally mastered to sound better.

here's some bill withers for ya, still kooler then all them rappers thugs would ever be!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.