bat terminals

Participant count
  • Participant list
You dont NEED them but they make things look nicer imo. You can just put ring terminals at end of your wire and bolt it to your stock batt terminals.

I've used the KonFused terminals in my last two projects. Nice terminals in my opinion.

The Knu terminals you linked will probably do just as well...

oh okay..so something like that is just as good as what I posted? hopefully so...then i wont have to spend the 12 dollars for that

Ya its all the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just some look nicer thats all.

Ya its all the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just some look nicer thats all.
so how would I connect my 4 gauge wire that runs from the bat to fuse all the way through the car to amp etc..and hook up the 0 gauge to the bat as well for the big 3?

I did it on my ladys and used her stock battery terminals..

img1643y.jpg

so how would I connect my 4 gauge wire that runs from the bat to fuse all the way through the car to amp etc..and hook up the 0 gauge to the bat as well for the big 3?
Just bolt them to your stock batt terminals like I did on my ladys..

I did it on my ladys and used her stock battery terminals..
img1643y.jpg
yeah but where is your wire running from the fuse to bat to amp? dont see a fuse at all..thats what im worried about using 4 gauge for everything else except big 3..I dont see how I can combine them both on the battery.

if that makes any sense..

Wire is wire, You can bolt the 4gauge and 0 gauge right next to each other lol its not going to make a difference lol and heres a better picture of the fuse.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

img1644z.jpg

You can bolt 4 /6 /8 or 1/0 gauge on the same bolt it dont matter as long as it all fits. Just use ring terminals and your good to go!

Wire is wire, You can bolt the 4gauge and 0 gauge right next to each other lol its not going to make a difference lol and heres a better picture of the fuse.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
img1644z.jpg
ah okay..where did you get those wire covers from? not sure if thats what they are called. (the black/pink stuff thats around the wire)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.