Baby II now has new Porsche RED paint and 16" allow wheels

take away his electric car then he might die

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

But what else do I have to do on a Monday night? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Aren't they pretty expensive? Electric cars........30-50K?

male-nurse-joke-meme.jpg

But what else do I have to do on a Monday night? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Get on a cryptocurrency exchange, manipulate the price of some low volume alt coins, and pretend you're George Soros when you cash out all 31 cents you made.

take away his electric car then he might die 

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Aren't they pretty expensive? Electric cars........30-50K?
They're not cheap, that's for sure

They're not cheap, that's for sure
Thought so...just as expensive as any other gas'd vehicle. bet the ****** is making payments on it lol. Rather buy a vehicle up front, cash paid for. Gas prices always fluctuate....just like airline prices.

There is not a lot of charging stations around....so your limited on that, er I meant him, the troll, the "moran".

My Leaf may not beat 2.3 sec in a 0-60 dash but it still out accelerates most I ever stop at a red light with!
John Kuthe...
lol 0-60 mph (sec.) 10.0

and youre one of the FIRST? the ev1 came out in 1996 your about 11 years too late to be one of the first

lol 0-60 mph (sec.) 10.0
and youre one of the FIRST? the ev1 came out in 1996 your about 11 years too late to be one of the first
Actually, I'm pretty sure there were electric cars before gas vehicles if my automotive history knowledge serves me right

My Leaf may not beat 2.3 sec in a 0-60 dash but it still out accelerates most I ever stop at a red light with!
John Kuthe...
From a dead stop? Even my old 97 Tahoe with chrome 22's will smoke you not forgetting with the little extras already added on to the 350 engine.
Electric cars don't deal with acceleration lag as they don't combust, you still s4ck at this bro.

Keep telling yourself that as more and more 100% electric start being used and gas prices get really bad!
And I was among THE FIRST! :)

John Kuthe...
1/3 common used sources to create electricity is gasoline.
Without gasoline electricity would become limited.

With higher gas prices, electricity prices will go up also. Ever notice when gas goes up your electric bill inflates at times?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

From a dead stop? Even my old 97 Tahoe with chrome 22's will smoke you not forgetting with the little extras already added on to the 350 engine.
Electric cars don't deal with acceleration lag as they don't combust, you still s4ck at this bro.
You floor it after every red light? PIG! :-(

Without gasoline electricity would become limited.

With higher gas prices, electricity prices will go up also. Ever notice when gas goes up your electric bill inflates at times?
And then you will see many more electric cars when gasoline becomes cost prohibitive for personal transportation powered by internal combustion engine powered vehicles!

Your GAS HOG will become a relic of the past! And my Leaf will STILL be among the first 100% electric vehicles!

John Kuthe...

You floor it after every red light? PIG! :-(

And then you will see many more electric cars when gasoline becomes cost prohibitive for personal transportation powered by internal combustion engine powered vehicles!

Your GAS HOG will become a relic of the past! And my Leaf will STILL be among the first 100% electric vehicles!

John Kuthe...
Gas to e85 conversion.

Electric vehicles have high maintenance cost which is why most do not go electric, also here in houston electric power up stations are a relic of the past //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif..

what else you got for me??

I feel like your running out of things to say

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.