Amp To Power My System

it means that it will accept anything up to 2 gauge. 4 gauge will be plenty of 1,000w
What do u think of this ammp?? PowerAcoustik OVN1-2000D

Gothic Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.

What do u think of this ammp?? PowerAcoustik OVN1-2000D
Gothic Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
junk. stay away from power acoustik, sony, kenwood, legacy, pyramid, pyle, crunch, autotek. the only exceptions to that list would be old school sony XM amps, crunch ground pounder series and the autotek mean machine series.

junk. stay away from power acoustik, sony, kenwood, legacy, pyramid, pyle, crunch, autotek. the only exceptions to that list would be old school sony XM amps, crunch ground pounder series and the autotek mean machine series.
the one u recommend is nice the only thing is its pricy in the store close to were i live because i don't have a debit card to purchase it and also the warranty.

the one u recommend is nice the only thing is its pricy in the store close to were i live because i don't have a debit card to purchase it and also the warranty.
just buy it from that site. shipping is free and you can use a coupon code. shipping is fast too, if you bought it now you'd prob get it tuesday or wednesday

Local retail is going to kill you, but even in LA, I would imagine you find a place that sells on the cheap. What about giving someone you know the $$ and have them order it for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.