Amp Might Be Burning Out...Could This Be Confirmed?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SnoopKatt

CA
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to car audio. A while ago, I got some Infinity Reference 6822cf's for my 2005 Mercury Sable GS. However, I'm running into some problems now. In the front left, the sound often goes out, and I'll usually have to turn it up real loud to get any sound from it. I had this problem with my old speakers, but it rarely happened and I didn't have to turn it up as much for it to happen. Anyways, everything else in the car is stock. It sounds like the radio is bad, but what do you guys think?

Thanks for any input!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.