amp and sub matches that are good

watcher6342

CarAudio.com Regular
ok, i decided to stick with 10 inch subs, just because my sentras trunk is soo small. i think i might be able to ham 2 10's in the same spot as my 2 10 kickers, but need some more power. i think anywhere from 800 to 1000 rms per sub and need a dependable amp to match them with. i know there are some guys on here who have been extremely helpful with my other threads who have enormous amounts of experience in this stuff. any combos that have proven themselves would be nice info.thanks in advance

Subs recommended for a pair to run on the amplifier

What is your budget? What is the electrical for the supply for the demand? Look on GP Audio for a Glue and Screw Ported enclosure

Subs recommended for a pair to run on the amplifier

both are for the amp. i could probably squeak by with 600 to 800 for the speakers alone maybe a grand. will be getting the alternator next month and the battery. just trying to get it all here and try and get it done when i take a weeks vacation next month.

ok, i decided to stick with 10 inch subs, just because my sentras trunk is soo small. i think i might be able to ham 2 10's in the same spot as my 2 10 kickers, but need some more power. i think anywhere from 800 to 1000 rms per sub and need a dependable amp to match them with. i know there are some guys on here who have been extremely helpful with my other threads who have enormous amounts of experience in this stuff. any combos that have proven themselves would be nice info.thanks in advance

Two XFL 10's on a Smart3 should get you there. A nice ported box tuned between 32 hz. and 34 hz. should work for you. A Sundown SIA2500 would also work. It has a bass knob with a clip light that is very useful. Thank me later.

Two XFL 10's on a Smart3 should get you there. A nice ported box tuned between 32 hz. and 34 hz. should work for you. A Sundown SIA2500 would also work. It has a bass knob with a clip light that is very useful. Thank me later.
i didnt see what the ohms were on the amp. also, wiuld it be better to get the 2 ohm or 4 ohm speakers?

I'll second this. The amplifier (Smart3) is a little power house and can give your subs all the clean power they could ever ask for.
In a nice ported box it should sound excellent.

Hmm // Not sure whats happened to my Laptop. Prob.User Error Im sure.

would you recommend getting the 2 ohm set or the 4 ohm set. i read that the 2 will be louder but not the best bass sound and that the 4 will have a better response

now i need to see if i want to go to some bigger speakers in the doors of this sentra2015. i have 2 kicker 100 rms in front door2 ways, and the rear deck is fixing to come out , i have 2 80 aatt alpu es there. wonder if 2 sets of 6.5 150 to 200 watt speakers will fit all the doors and then i need an amp that can push them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...