AM reception help!!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

stebbs919

philly
Hey everyone, i'm new to this site and figured someone here could help me out. I have a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon, and just recently got my windows tinted. The issue I'm having is that my rear window has the antenna in it and now I get no reception at all for AM stations. FM is fine though. I have an aftermarket head unit with a plug in the back labeled ANT. I'm sure I could get an antenna to run but I don't want anything big, maybe something like my satillite radio antenna that is a little box. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanx alot guys!!

I knew that, and wasn't thinking when I got it done. I'm not an audio guy at all, so the thought never crossed my mind!! Can a run another antenna

You could, but it would look pretty tacky. Definitely wouldn't fit with the looks of your car.

You could re-tint your rear windows with nonmetallic tint.

I didn't know anyone ever listened to AM radio.....I thought that went out with the 8 track tapes years ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
hahaha well in philly if u listen to sports talk radio you have to listen to AM

i work from 8am till 10 pm 4 days a week. no espn in between so it does the trick on the 45min car ride to work!!! that and i luv to hear the weirdos that take sports way to seriously!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.