Adassa Audio subs *new pics of new line*

Not being an ass but I don't disclose that information. They are produced in the United States.
Thats what I thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif you mean florida? no, I wouldnt disclose that either, since they're now co-owned by the chinese.

Don't need to prove you wrong, you simply cannot prove that you are right. Until you are somebody that has been invited inside DD's production facility, you need to keep your lying ass mouth shut. Not a threat, simply the way it is. Since you feel the need to open your lying mouth an average of 188.7857142857142857142857 times per month, based on a simple 14 month posting streak on CA.com, your post count could disturbingly make some folks think that you possibly know what you are talking about much less are telling the truth. Just admit to the folks on here that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. It is simple to do. Try it.
Wow, you must be looking forward to becomming an adult one day.

Did you notice that you were just shown to look like a little b!tch by someone other than yourself? I like how you turned the attention off of your lying ass. Can't prove a single lying word that flowed from your fingertips. I can't PROVE you are wrong, but you do it by simply not being able to prove you are NOT LYING. I can't hate on you because it is obvious that you think you are right. The best thing to do would be to call and ask Jess if they are Chinese coils and if the cones are Chinese. If you think that Jess will lie to you, you are living in a fantasy world.

Thats what I thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif you mean florida? no, I wouldnt disclose that either, since they're now co-owned by the chinese.
That right there earned you the b!tch slap you are about to receive.

Find out who Krenz Electronics sold all of their machines and local raw material sourcing to.

Once you find that out, I want you to call DJ a liar infront of everyone here. Better yet, call him a liar to his face at a show. I'm sure he'll be at a finals or two.

oh no, please dont e-threaten me! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

take it to PM's if you think you have something to say to me, and i'll be happy to give you my phone number and you can call in your complaint to me.

If I bought coils from a Chinese owned company I would be the first to say so. If I couldn't find an American supplier and a Chinese supplier could produce the consistant quality of coils I use I wouldn't have a problem with that either. I would rather buy American if I can; sometimes I can't. I have to buy Chinese magnets because I can't buy them here. Magnets are not as critical as coils. We do have the machinery in house to wind our own coils if need be.

I do try to keep my posts civil but you do sometimes post things not based on fact.

As far as Chinese products go I will be introducing some Chinese products made to our specific designs and clearly labeled as made in China in the near future at prices which reflect their actual build cost without the excessive markups found in most of the subwoofers made in China or assembled from Chinese parts. I will be using only the best Chinese Parts and Chinese build houses .In addition we will stock repair parts for the most popular offshore produced subwoofers as well as "build your own subwoofer kits" with a choice of motors,coils and cones.

You can truly say with those products we use Chinese parts but they won't be CHEAP Chinese parts.

Did you notice that you were just shown to look like a little b!tch by someone other than yourself? I like how you turned the attention off of your lying ass. Can't prove a single lying word that flowed from your fingertips. I can't PROVE you are wrong, but you do it by simply not being able to prove you are NOT LYING. I can't hate on you because it is obvious that you think you are right. The best thing to do would be to call and ask Jess if they are Chinese coils and if the cones are Chinese. If you think that Jess will lie to you, you are living in a fantasy world.
That right there earned you the b!tch slap you are about to receive.
Find out who Krenz Electronics sold all of their machines and local raw material sourcing to.

Once you find that out, I want you to call DJ a liar infront of everyone here. Better yet, call him a liar to his face at a show. I'm sure he'll be at a finals or two.
If I bought coils from a Chinese owned company I would be the first to say so. If I couldn't find an American supplier and a Chinese supplier could produce the consistant quality of coils I use I wouldn't have a problem with that either. I would rather buy American if I can; sometimes I can't. I have to buy Chinese magnets because I can't buy them here. Magnets are not as critical as coils. We do have the machinery in house to wind our own coils if need be.
I do try to keep my posts civil but you do sometimes post things not based on fact.

As far as Chinese products go I will be introducing some Chinese products made to our specific designs and clearly labeled as made in China in the near future at prices which reflect their actual build cost without the excessive markups found in most of the subwoofers made in China or assembled from Chinese parts. I will be using only the best Chinese Parts and Chinese build houses .In addition we will stock repair parts for the most popular offshore produced subwoofers as well as "build your own subwoofer kits" with a choice of motors,coils and cones.

You can truly say with those products we use Chinese parts but they won't be CHEAP Chinese parts.
pwnt

So basically, the plan is to shaft everybody else by cutting throats that are already bleeding? Or, is this a plan to revive Resonance because there is a limited market for people wanting to pay $400 for a 3500 series? How much are the price of the 9500G's going up over the F's? Is it gonna be a $50 rubber boot, taking it over $600?

Resonance/DD/Audioque has prided themselves on "made in the USA", why tarnish that and why not just stay there?

lol who gives a **** were the parts came from, as long as it works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.