75W x 1 @ 4ohm amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm trying to find a 75-115w x 1 @ 4ohm amp to drive this (6W3v3-4 - Car Audio - Subwoofer Drivers - W3v3 - JL Audio), but I am having the hardest time finding anything that low. Does anyone know of any good (and compact would be a big plus) amps that would be good to drive this sub?
just get whatever amp you want, as long as you set your gains properly you wont blow the sub. Look up how to set gains with a Digital multi-meter. You have have a 5000 watt rms amp on that sub and still run it safely as long as the gains are set properly.

Thanks for the help, I've done gain adjustments in the past I just wasnt sure if overpowering would prevent me from setting it low enough.

I have a Brand new old school mtx 4202 that would be perfect for your sub. Also very compact.
How much are you looking for this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.